3. 1) The book was so interesting that he read it three times.
2) I didn’t enjoy the film last night – it was very dull.
3) I don’t like that painting at all – I think it’s really ugly.
4) Those sunglasses are great – you look really awful in them.\
5) Next week we’re going to Florida on holiday – we’re all very excited
I told him all about myself but I don’t think he was interested in listening to me.
4. 1) A: I’m going to take scuba-diving lessons.
B: Oh? Well, I think you should ask your parents first.
2) A: Ellie and Josh are hungry – again!
B: Well, perhaps they eat more breakfast in the mornings.
3) A: Are you worried about the test tomorrow?
B: Yes, I bit. I think I should be more relaxed about it.
4) A: Let’s go for a walk in the park.
B: No, it’s almost dark. We shouldn’t go this evening.
5) A: I’ve got a really bad cold.
B: Yes, you have. You should go to school today.
6) A: I don’t know why he’s so angry with me.
B: It’s because you were rude to him. You should be more polite, you know.
5. 1) A: Have you ever seen the Eiffel tower.
B: No i’ve never been to France.
2) A:Have you Ever tried scuba-diving?
B: No, I have never swum in the sea.
3) A: Have you Ever stayed awake for 24 hours?
B: No, and I have never slept for 24 hours.
4) A: I have never eaten Japanese food.
B: Really? So,have you ever tried sushi?
6. Positive Negative