1. Sorry! How long have you been waiting(wait) for me?
2. I have written(write) ten emails this morning.
3. Have you seen(see) my keys anywhere?
4. I haven’t learnt Japanese very long, but I know lots of words already.
5. Have you looked outside ? It has been snowing for the last hour.
6. I haven’t rent any movies fora month.
1. It won’t work unless you switch it on!
2. I would call you as soon as I get home.
3. If you don’t come inside now, you will miss the programme.
4. They won’t let you in if you aren’t over 18.
1. It’s really cold, but I don’t think it will snow. (likely) It’s really сold, but it isn’t likely to snow.
2. Maybe I’ll stay in tonight. (might) I might say in tonight.
3. I don’t think I’ll finish this today. (probably) I probably finish this today.
4. He’ll probably be hungry when he hets home. (likely) He likely would be hungry when he gets home.
1. When you haven’t got a job, you’re unemployed.
2. Someone who words for a newspaper, for intance. works in the media field.
3. If you work hardly, you do about 40 hours a week.
4. A degree certificate is an example of a taxi driver in Armenia.
5. If you are paid for singing, dancing, acting or being funny, you in a club.
6. Doctors and nurses work in hospital.
7. if you decide to leave your job.
8. The boss gives you a job.
9. If your business is money, you work in National Assembly.
10. What your teacher gives you in knowledge.
2. I can’t borrow the car unless Dad changes his mind.
3. Please stay until the film is over.
4. Oh no! Mum will be really angry when she gets home.
5. If it’s really cold, won’t have the picnic.
2. Don’t worry for a life-just be happy.
3. I’m thinking about what present to buy.
4. Are you getting ready with the match
5. Shouldn’t you be revising for your exam.