Jamie: Hi Isabelle, it’s me, Jamie.
Isabelle: Oh hi Jamie. Where are you?
Jamie: I’m in town.
Isabelle: And what are you doing?
Jamie: Shopping. I am looking for a new pair of trainers. But I can’t find any good ones.
Isabelle: Try that shop in Princes Street. They are selling really cool trainers there.
Jamie: Which shop? Oh, yes, I know it. It’s called Best Foot Forward isn’t it?
Isabelle: That’s right. My friend Alan sometimes works there at weekends.
Jamie: Really? Well, today’s Saturday. Perhaps he is working there today.
Isabelle: Hmm, well, I’m not sure. But go and see.
Jamie: I am going there right now! Thanks for you help, Isabelle.
Isabelle: No problem, Jamie! Bye!
1. 1. It’s cold today, isn’t it?
2. He doesn’t like me very much, does he?
3. They’re friendly, aren’t they?
4. Your sister works very hard, doesn’t she?
5. You went away last weekend, didn’t you?
6. They won’t come, will they?
7. You can help me with this, can’t you?
8. She’s got nice eyes, isn’t she?
9. We should ask her, shouldn’t we?